Yes, I am now one of the recipients of the Liebster Blog Award thanks to merlinspielen my Liebster Blog source! I have nothing intelligent to say about this experience, only a word if appreciation to my source of designation: I appreciate your kind gesture in entrusting me with this award just when I needed a supportive reader. I had appreciated your “likes” and comments before but this initiative is something I will cherish during my blogging years -which I intend to keep aplenty. In your own words: thank you, thank you, thank you!
Through the words of merlinspielen my Liebster Blog source:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to people with fewer than 200 followers, by their blogger peers. [It is about running] a peer award system that is really a blog chain mail pyramid scheme to drive traffic to each other’s sites and feel good that their daily hits are climbing! [T]he Liebster Rules for all Liebsterites to follow:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment.
My selection of bloggers to award with the Liebster is as follows ([i]n no particular order):
Related articles (copied and pasted from merlinspielen)
- Liebster Award (philipmallinson.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award (cloudfactor5.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award (westendsingleton.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blogger Award (aserendipitoushappenstance.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (parentingisfunny.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (thewondrousdharma.com)
- Jaydon and Daddy’s blog get the Liebster Blog Award (jaydonanddaddy.com)